by FashionTechPR / Fashion Tech Media LLC [TM]
Build a team + Connect w/ other creatives to build an app or a startup company....No other city embraces the intertwined relationship between fashion, retail, technology, and the future of Virtual Reality more than San Francisco does. With the city being known as the hub where technology and fashion intermix... the goal is to create an innovative app to tackle various challenges to foster growth in the local or global fashion industries. Teams will learn from mentors about industry issues and what solutions are relevant.
- Disrupt Fashion Hackathon @ http://www.disruptfashion.com/
- Join us @ http://www.meetup.com/FashionHackers/
- Like @ https://www.facebook.com/disruptfashion
- Follow @ https://twitter.com/disruptfashion
- Eventbrite @ http://bit.ly/2eXXfPb
11:30AM - 12:30PM / Arrival
12:30PM - 2:00PM / Speakers
2:00PM - 3:00PM / Teams are created
3:00PM - 8:00PM / Hacking
6:00PM / Dinner will be served (Pizza and drinks)
11:30AM - 1:00PM / Final Hacking
1:00PM - 3:00PM / Presentations and Pitches
3:00PM - 4:30PM / Judging Period
5:00PM / Dinner will be served (Pizza and drinks) and Winners Announced
- Christopher Grayson : Founder/ Chief Creative Officer at Christopher Grayson Corp @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisgrayson
- Ty Olatoye : Growth + Business Developer, Omni @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyolatoye
- Matther Myers : CEO & Founder @ Infrastructure Upgrade @ https://angel.co/matthew-myers
- Julia Framel : UX & Interaction Designer at Google @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/julia-framel-9994178
- Jennifer Schmidt : Fashion Designer (SFFashionLab) & Stylist at Stitch Fix @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-schmidt-526104b
- Brittany Domnie : Product Marketing at Sony @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanydomnie
- Dale Hitt : Product Management Leader ar BLINGZ Technology @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalehitt
- Owen Geronimo : Fashion Scout at Louis Vuitton + Executive Director at San Francisco Fashion Week TM @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/owengeronimo
- Leanne Luce : Founder at Continua Co. + Editor at Fashion Robot @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-luce
- Christian Martin : Executive Director at Institut Mines-Télécom @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinchristian
- Thomas Eagleson : Digital Strategy, Growth Marketing, Business Development at Accenture @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/teagleson
- Logan Johnston : Community Director at ReadWrite @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/growthcommunity
Prizes to be announced... (2)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
The event will give participants the opportunity to network with other Fashion/Tech and VR enthusiasts, designers, developers, business professionals, technologists, and futurists and will allow them to share their bright ideas with each other. Participants will also gain access to leading fashion/tech/retail industry experts as coaches and judges during the 2-day event.
Please submit your project presentation in pdf form using 1024 × 768 pixel format. Include any media in a zip file.
How to enter
Please purchase tickets on Eventbrite! We are almost sold out! http://bit.ly/2eXXfPb
Only one devpost account per team is required for submission! Please submit through the "Submission" tab (above) on this website by 1pm on Sunday!
CEO/Creative Director at Switch Embassy
Anne-Laure Le Cunff
Marketing Lead, Google Fit & Android Wear
Fashion + Apparel Director, Flex/Flextronics
Growth + Business Developer, Omni
Managing Director at DNA Partners
(20 pts) How much did the team achieve this weekend? Is it a technically challenging project?
(20 pts) Is this technology useful to the industry? Who is it useful to? How practical is it to apply this technology?
(20 pts) Is this a viable product?
Innovation and Creativity
(20 pts) How unique is this idea? Are there other companies doing this already?
User Experience, Design, Presentation
(20 pts) Is the idea easy to understand? How well was it presented? Does the design make it easy to use?